If you are looking for competitive pay and on-the-job training in a growing field of construction while travelling the US, then we have a great opportunity for you. CCI is hiring foremen and entry level carpenters for travel positions.
We are a cleanroom installer with lots of learning opportunities and career growth potential. We specialize in building many different modular wall and ceiling systems on a huge variety of construction sites throughout the country. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cleanroom Constructors, Inc. is now hiring for the following positions:
- Travel to jobsites for up to two weeks at a time (home every other weekend)
- Layout jobs from drawings
- Manage manpower onsite
- Lead the crew in the installation of cleanroom wall panels and trim
- Install rod and wire-hung ceiling grid and aluminum ceiling panels’
- Complete all necessary tasks to deliver a high quality finished cleanroom product
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must speak English
- Commercial Carpentry or HVAC experience
- Experience leading work
- 401(k) with company matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Foreman Hourly Rate (Experience Based): $25-$40+
To apply please send a resume to email@example.com.